Columbia College Chicago students present a variety show to start off your week. Improv, stand-up, sketch, and a whole lot of heart. But mainly farts.
Tickets are $5, or FREE if you are currently enrolled in a college or university (because you need that $5 for beer).
Phase 4 Reopening Guidelines
- Masks will be required for entry and at all times while in the building. Once seated in the theater, masks may be removed for eating or drinking only.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Temperature checks when you arrive.
- Food and beverage limited to 30 minutes before showtime.
- 6 foot distancing maintained throughout. Children must be seated with at least one parent
- For more details visit our full list of procedures and guidelines to see how we're keeping both you and our staff safe.