Watch Santa guess what the actors want for Christmas, or sing along with an improvised carol about the worst presents you’ve ever received. You provide the inspiration, the actors provide the laughs to get you through the end of the year with your family…or at least the end of the night.
The early show is family-friendly while the later show is anything goes!
Tickets are FREE when you show your improv student ID or proof of enrollment at any improv training program.
Phase 4 Reopening Guidelines
- Masks will be required for entry and at all times while in the building.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Temperature checks when you arrive.
- 6 foot distancing maintained throughout. Children must be seated with at least one parent
- For more details visit our full list of procedures and guidelines to see how we're keeping both you and our staff safe.