Love Me Tinder
From Tinder to tenderness, this improv comedy show pokes fun at dating, romance, and everything in between. Friday night show is all ages, and Saturday night show is for adults.
This show is VIRTUAL over ZOOM. Only one ticket is needed per household. Even though you cannot be with your friends and family, you can still share the fun and experience the laughter while you're safely socially distant.
You will receive an email confirmation once you purchase a ticket. You will then receive a SEPARATE email with the Zoom info a few days before the event.
Are you a first responder, teacher, bartender, server, or just hard hit by the pandemic and would like a complimentary ticket? Just email us at email@example.com and we'll hook you up with some laughs.
Phase 4 Reopening Guidelines
- Masks will be required for entry and at all times while in the building.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Temperature checks when you arrive.
- 6 foot distancing maintained throughout. Children must be seated with at least one parent
- For more details visit our full list of procedures and guidelines to see how we're keeping both you and our staff safe.